Wireless charging, Power Delivery and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support, touch controls and stylish looks. Vertux VertuCharge-Qi is a functional docking station with a total power of 48W, which is the perfect addition to your space.
– 15W wireless charging: Place your phone vertically or horizontally without removing the case and charge it as quickly as in the classic way.
– USB-C 18W Power Delivery: Lightning-fast charging for your smartphone, tablet or power bank with up to 18W. Works in three modes – 5V / 3A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A.
– USB-A Qualcomm QC 3.0: At its maximum, it can charge a 3400mAh battery in just 1 hour. Works in three modes: 5V / 3A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A (max 18 W).
– Complete power supply: 48 W and 180 cm long will easily charge 3 devices at the same time.
– Active cooling system: Turns on automatically when wireless charging starts, which eliminates the possibility of overheating and extends the life of the docking station.
– Safety: Built-in Smart IC chip will protect your devices from power surges, short circuits and overcharging.
– LED backlight: 9 modes of illumination with the possibility of switching off.
– Touch Buttons: One touch controls for cooling and lighting.
– EU / US / UK adapter kit: Just plug in the required plug and charge from any outlet.
– Futuristic design: Stylish gadget made of fireproof soft-touch plastic will easily fit into any interior.
– Practical stand: Provides a comfortable tilt angle. Keep using your smartphone or watching videos while charging it.
– Number of coils: 1
– Input voltage: 12V / 4A (max)
– Total power: 48W
– efficiency: 70%
– Wireless charging: 15W
– Charging distance: 0-6mm
– USB-C Power Delivery: 5V / 3A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A (max 18W)
– USB-A Qualcomm QC 3.0: 5V / 3A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A (max 18W)
– Chipset: MCU
– Dimensions WxHxD: 130x120x110 mm
– Weight: 350g
– Networked charging station
– Power supply 48 W (180 cm)
– Set of adapters for EU / US / UK standard sockets
– User manual